|St Joseph's Primary School Corinda|
28 Clewley St,
Court Hire Rates:
PLEASE FIND BELOW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR TENNIS COURT HIRE AT ST JOSEPH'S PRIMARY SCHOOL CORINDA
SPECIAL CONDITIONS DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS
In addition to our General terms and conditions, court hirers must also agree to implementing the following safety and hygiene measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community:
- Player numbers for public court hire is strictly limited to 4 players per court. School approved coaching/training programs can have up to 10 people per court.
- Following the session, court hirers, must sanitize their hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitiser prior to closing and locking the gate.
- Players may only access the tennis courts. The toilets and clubhouse facilities are OFF LIMITS.
- Access to the tennis courts is strictly limited to PLAYERS ONLY. No spectators allowed on tennis courts.
- Players must ensure social distancing (1.5m between participants) is maintained at all times.
- No co-mingling of groups – Players and coaches cannot enter the tennis court area until the previous court hirer has left the fenced area. Waiting players and coaches are not to congregate beside the gate but in the signed waiting bay, car park or footpath.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST LEAVE THE TENNIS COURT AREA PROMPTLY & IDEALLY PRIOR TO THE CONCLUSION OF YOUR COURT HIRE PERIOD.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Recreational Tennis Only
The tennis courts are available for hire for recreational use only. Please note, that court bookings made for the purpose of coaching (adults or children) or competition of a commercial nature are not permitted unless authorised by the St Joseph's Court Convenor and P&F.
No alcohol, illegal or offensive substances or items, weapons or sharp objects are permitted. No animals permitted on or in the fenced court area.
Safety & Risk Warning
It is a condition that users of the tennis courts undertake to use the facilities in a safe and cautious manner at all times. You acknowledge that by using the tennis courts you will be exposed to certain risks, including the risk of physical injury, and that use of the tennis courts is entirely at your own risk. You have voluntarily read and understood this risk warning and accept and assume the inherent risks in use of the tennis courts.
Please be aware that rain or debris can make the playing surface slippery. The hirer must assess whether the surface is suitable for play – PLEASE USE CAUTION.
You agree that you must ensure all users of St Joseph’s Corinda tennis courts included as part of your booking comply with these terms and conditions. You agree that you will remain fully responsible and liable to the school under these terms and conditions for any breach of these terms and conditions by any user of St Joseph’s Corinda tennis courts included as part of your booking.
For times where court lighting is required, the lights must be turned on and off by the hirer. The switch is located in the small clubhouse area beside court 1. PLEASE NOTE if the lights have just switched off from a previous hire, they will take 10 minutes to cool down before they turn back on and start to warm up again.
If the hirer fails to turn off the lights after play a "call-out" fee of $50 will be charged to the hirer.
You may cancel your booking for any reason provided 24 hours notice is provided by email to the tennis court convenor – Please email email@example.com. Should a session be cancelled due to wet weather please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reschedule your booking or seek a credit.
The school and court convenor reserves the right to cancel your booking at any time for any reason whatsoever. If the school cancels your booking you have the option to reschedule your booking to an alternative time or be provided with a refund.
Questions or feedback?
Please email the St Joseph's tennis court convenor at email@example.com with any questions.
Powered by SportLogic