|Cessnock Tennis Club|
49A Aberdare Street,
CLUB EVOLVE - Policies
Click Here to view COVID19 OPERATIONAL GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
What should you bring to any of our programs?
Players should bring:
- Water Bottle
- Sunscreen (provided)
- Non-marking soled shoes
- Required medication/s
- Racquet (the centre can provide a racquet for trials)
Indemnity – by enrolling into an Club Evolve program you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below.
I, (or if you are under the age of 18, your parents/ guardian), hereby indemnify the Club Evolve and staff from any responsibility and/or claim for any possible injury, damage or loss during my attendance at tennis training and agree to the mentioned Terms and Conditions.
Parents/Guardians are encouraged to watch. However, we do ask that they do not enter the court unless requested by the coach. Club Evolve feels that it is extremely important that only positive reinforcement is used by players and spectators.
Public Holidays and Student Free Days (public school schedule)
Coaching at the Club: Coaching does not go ahead on public holidays.
Coaching at schools: No school = no coaching.
Payment options for programs held at Club
Evolve venues are as follows:
- All Programs – For full terms and conditions, see Direct Debit section below
- Weekly – A deduction each week of the term (on your scheduled sessions day)
- School Holiday Programs - Upfront via website registration Alternatively, you can pay at the HTA Pro Shop.
Coaches and Administration Staff reserve the right to refuse participation in any of our programs if your account is not up to date.
All Club Evolve players participating in any program must be a valid Club Member at any of the venues that Club Evolve manage. This can be paid online by visiting www.cessnocktennisclub.com
- Your enrolment will be continuous (from term to term) unless four (4) weeks’ notice is given in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to cancel your enrolment and direct debit.
- Unsuccessful payments will be automatically rescheduled for the following week unless another resolution is reached with Club Evolve.
- IMPORTANT: Ezidebit will charge a rejection fee for all failed direct debits – if your card has expired, been lost, stolen or otherwise please notify the Club Evolve immediately to make alternative arrangements and avoid the rejection fee.
Click here for Ezidebit Terms and Conditions: Ezidebit’s Terms & Conditions
All payments are non-refundable. See Make Up Lessons.
If it is raining or looks like it is going to rain, Club Evolve will send you an SMS if lessons are cancelled, if no message is received, the lessons are deemed on and normal charges apply
- 30mins prior to all programs
- Whilst every step is taken to arrive at the correct decision, please remember HTA has no control over the weather. In the event of a lesson being washed out, please book in for a Make Up Lesson email@example.com.
- Please do not make assumptions about the weather; an unexplained absence will forfeit the opportunity for a Make Up Lesson if the session goes ahead.
Make Up Lessons
Club Evolve wants to make sure that you get the most out of your time with us, and as such we utilise Make Up Lessons for any missed sessions. Club Evolve does not provide make up sessions for Kids Club for either wet weather or illness.
Make up Lessons are required/approved for:
- Illness or an unforeseen circumstance and HTA has been given at 2 hours’ notice (via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Holidays / Student Free Days
- Weather Conditions (rain, heat, lightning storms etc.) (where less than half the lesson has been completed)
- Tournaments held at the centre (for example TA tournaments or private events)
Unfortunately, we will not be offering credits or refunds for sessions missed.
CESSNOCK- All players enrolled at Cessnock play continually from term to term throughout the year. Club Evolve closure will be the week of Christmas where programs will cease as with payments. If you are going to be absent for any period of time, please email email@example.com to notify Club Evolve admin staff to HOLD payments until your return.
All cancellations must be made in writing to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for all programs.
Notice required for cancellation/s of enrolment is as follows:
- All programs
- Once-off booked sessions (eg: private lessons): 24hrs
Any outstanding Make up Lessons must be completed within the cancellation periods stated above, any remaining Make Up Lessons will be forfeited.
All Club Evolve players participating in any Programs must be a valid Club Member of the respective clubs.
By participating in any programs at the Club Evolve or affiliated sites (including schools) you are automatically agreeing to our company’s policies as outlined in this document. Management reserves the right to alter/update policies without notice.
All client data collected by Club Evolve will not be passed to third parties other than;
- Tennis Australia
- Respective Tennis Club
Media – on occasion images may be taken of your child or yourself whilst participating in a
Club Evolve program
By participating or visiting in any of Club Evolve’s programs/venues you are agreeing to those images being used for promotion of Club Evolve’s program. If you wish not to have your image used for any marketing purposes, please notify us via email email@example.com and we will have this marked on your profile.
Powered by SportLogic